Get to know the history of meatpacking in Chicago with volunteer gallery interpreter Mike Johnson on this 30-minute tour of the Chicago History Museum's permanent exhibition Chicago: Crossroads of America.
Chicago History Highlights Tour:
"Where's the Beef?"
Monday, December 18 | 1:30 p.m.
Friday, December 15, 2017
Best of the Month!
- Chicago Mob Infamous Locations Map
- The Chicago Syndicate AKA "The Outfit"
- One Family's Rise, A Century of Power
- Mafia Links of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
- THE OUTFIT'S GREATEST HITS
- Top Ten Signs a Mafia Boss is Nuts
- Profile: Harry Aleman
- Firm with reputed mob ties flourishes
- Top Ten Ways The Mafia Can Improve Its Image
- Let Me Finish: Trump, the Kushners, Bannon, New Jersey, and the Power of In-Your-Face Politics by Chris Christie