Monday, February 04, 2013
Reward Offered for Capture of Convicted Murderer Steven L. Robbins
Cory B. Nelson, Special Agent in Charge of the Chicago Office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and Darrel K. McPherson, U.S. Marshal for the Northern District of Illinois, have announced a reward offer in connection with the search for Steven L. Robbins, the individual serving time in Indiana for murder who was mistakenly released from custody earlier this week. The FBI and Marshals Service are offering a combined reward of up to $10,000 for information that leads to the apprehension of Robbins.
The FBI and the Marshals Service have joined the Chicago Police Department and the Cook County Sheriff’s Police in the ongoing manhunt for Robbins, who disappeared January 30 following a court appearance in Chicago on charges unrelated to those that resulted in his Indiana conviction.
The public is cautioned that Robbins should be considered armed and dangerous. Anyone with information about his whereabouts is asked to call Cook County’s tip line at 847-635-1188 or local law enforcement.
Related Stories Steven Robbins
Best of the Month!
- Chicago Mob Infamous Locations Map
- The Chicago Syndicate AKA "The Outfit"
- One Family's Rise, A Century of Power
- Mafia Links of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
- THE OUTFIT'S GREATEST HITS
- Top Ten Signs a Mafia Boss is Nuts
- Profile: Harry Aleman
- Firm with reputed mob ties flourishes
- Top Ten Ways The Mafia Can Improve Its Image
- Let Me Finish: Trump, the Kushners, Bannon, New Jersey, and the Power of In-Your-Face Politics by Chris Christie