Former 'Friends' star David Schwimmer is all set to play a mafia contract killer in new film about Richard 'The Iceman' Kuklinski.
The 45-year-old, who played nice guy Ross Geller in the hit sitcom, will portray Jack Rosethal opposite Ray Liotta's Mafia's boss in the film.
The titular character will be played by 'Revolutionary Road' star Michael Shannon, reported Ace Showbiz.
Kuklinski claimed to have killed more than 250 people between 1948 and 1986.
'Crazy Heart' actress Maggie Gyllenhaal will also be a part of the film.
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Best of the Month!
- Chicago Mob Infamous Locations Map
- The Chicago Syndicate AKA "The Outfit"
- One Family's Rise, A Century of Power
- Mafia Links of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
- THE OUTFIT'S GREATEST HITS
- Top Ten Signs a Mafia Boss is Nuts
- Profile: Harry Aleman
- Firm with reputed mob ties flourishes
- Top Ten Ways The Mafia Can Improve Its Image
- Let Me Finish: Trump, the Kushners, Bannon, New Jersey, and the Power of In-Your-Face Politics by Chris Christie