Drea de Matteo and boyfriend Shooter Jennings are ready to tie the knot. Just ask anyone who was in attendance at Jennings' Thursday-night concert.
Jennings — a music artist and son of the late country singer Waylon Jennings — proposed to the former Sopranos star during his performance in Utica, N.Y., according to People.
The musician also tweeted about popping the question. "Asked Drea to marry me on stage tonight. I'm a lucky man. I'll never forget Utica," he wrote.
Jennings, 30, and de Matteo, 37, have been dating since 2001. They had a daughter in 2007.
In addition to her role as The Sopranos' Adriana La Cerva, de Matteo also starred in the Friends spin-off Joey and has appeared on Sons of Anarchy. Her next slate of projects includes New York, I Love You, which also features Blake Lively and The Hangover's Bradley Cooper, among other stars.
Thanks to Anna Dimond
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Best of the Month!
- Chicago Mob Infamous Locations Map
- The Chicago Syndicate AKA "The Outfit"
- One Family's Rise, A Century of Power
- THE OUTFIT'S GREATEST HITS
- Mafia Links of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
- Top Ten Signs a Mafia Boss is Nuts
- Profile: Harry Aleman
- Firm with reputed mob ties flourishes
- Abraham Kiswani, Owner of World Security Bureau, Indicted on Tax Evasion Charges
- Chicago Alderman Ed Burke Charged with Extortion by Federal Prosecutors #Corruption