Monday, December 15, 2008
Did Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich Run a Gambling Operation that Paid Street Tax to the Chicago Mob?
Thanks to NewsAlert, we received a tip about the Justice Department's star witness in the Operation Gambat federal trials, Robert Cooley, makes a stunning accusation against Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich. Cooley claims Rod Blagojevich ran a gambling operation for The Chicago Mob and paid the Mob a street tax. You can find charge at the 13 minute and 45 second marker in the video.
Related Stories Rod Blagojevich
Best of the Month!
- Chicago Mob Infamous Locations Map
- The Chicago Syndicate AKA "The Outfit"
- One Family's Rise, A Century of Power
- Mafia Links of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
- THE OUTFIT'S GREATEST HITS
- Top Ten Signs a Mafia Boss is Nuts
- Profile: Harry Aleman
- Firm with reputed mob ties flourishes
- Top Ten Ways The Mafia Can Improve Its Image
- Let Me Finish: Trump, the Kushners, Bannon, New Jersey, and the Power of In-Your-Face Politics by Chris Christie