In addition to creating delicious snacks, Tea Squares is a Chicago based company with a social mission to fuel economic development in the Englewood neighborhood of Chicago. They have launched a fellowship program that employs underserved young adults and trains them on marketing, business, and finance skills.
Jordan Buckner, Forbes 30 Under 30 2018 recipient and founder of TeaSquares, has created a new tea infused snack crafted to enhance mental focus. By infusing their delicious energy bars with organic tea, they harness the benefits of tea’s naturally occurring caffeine and L-Theanine, which combine to provide enhance mental focus and fuel for your day.
Their social mission is tied in part to the location of the business: on West 75th Street in Englewood, an almost entirely African-American neighborhood that has struggled mightily with economic decline, population loss and violent crime over the past four decades. Tea Squares is part of a rising effort based on one of the tenets of the Good Food movement: that food businesses can play a catalytic role in restoring economic vitality to struggling communities (both urban and rural).
Tea Squares: Tea Infused Energy Snacks (Variety Pack).
Best of the Month!
- Chicago Mob Infamous Locations Map
- The Chicago Syndicate AKA "The Outfit"
- One Family's Rise, A Century of Power
- Mafia Links of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
- THE OUTFIT'S GREATEST HITS
- Top Ten Signs a Mafia Boss is Nuts
- Profile: Harry Aleman
- Firm with reputed mob ties flourishes
- Top Ten Ways The Mafia Can Improve Its Image
- Let Me Finish: Trump, the Kushners, Bannon, New Jersey, and the Power of In-Your-Face Politics by Chris Christie