Maurice Graham Jr., 18, from Madison WI, was arrested in Chicago, IL by members of the U.S. Marshals Great Lakes Fugitive Task Force. An arrest warrant had been issued pursuant to an investigation by the Madison Police Department where it is alleged that Graham was involved in a shooting that took place in Madison on May 01, 2016.
Members of the U.S. Marshals Service Badgerland Fugitive Investigative Apprehension Squad initiated an investigation in locating and apprehending Graham at the request of the Madison Police Department. Through investigative efforts it was determined that Graham had left Wisconsin and fled to Chicago. Members of U.S. Marshals Great Lakes Fugitive Task Force in Chicago were able to locate and arrest Graham in Chicago without incident. Graham is currently being held in custody at the Cook County Sheriff’s Office where he awaits extradition back to Wisconsin.
Best of the Month!
- Chicago Mob Infamous Locations Map
- The Chicago Syndicate AKA "The Outfit"
- One Family's Rise, A Century of Power
- Mafia Links of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
- THE OUTFIT'S GREATEST HITS
- Top Ten Signs a Mafia Boss is Nuts
- Profile: Harry Aleman
- Firm with reputed mob ties flourishes
- Top Ten Ways The Mafia Can Improve Its Image
- Chicago Alderman Ed Burke Charged with Extortion by Federal Prosecutors #Corruption