U.S. Marshal Martin J. Pane announced the arrest of Richard William Kinnard II, a 25-year old man from York, PA, for homicide and other related crimes.
Deputy U.S. marshals and task force officers arrested Kinnard without incident in Tucson, AZ. The Marshals Service developed information that Kinnard had fled to Arizona and sent and investigative lead to the Marshals Service task force in Arizona. Kinnard was turned over to local authorities pending court proceedings and extradition back to Pennsylvania.
Lebanon City Police Department responded to a shooting in the 700 block of Reinoehl Street in Lebanon, PA on September 19. 2015. A warrant for Kinnard was obtained by the Lebanon City Police Department charging him with criminal homicide. Kinnard allegedly shot and killed Corey Bryan while the victim was working security at a local bar.
United States Marshal Martin J. Pane stated, “The coordination and cooperation demonstrated by the fugitive task force law enforcement agencies in this case has directly led to a dangerous fugitive being taken off the streets. We will continue to work together to ensure victims of such violence have justice. It’s my sincere hope this arrest brings a measure of comfort to the victim’s family.”
“The arrest of Richard William Kinnard, Jr. is proof of how effective our relationships are with our federal and state law enforcement partners,” said Pennsylvania State Police Commissioner Colonel Tyree C. Blocker. “I want to commend the deputies of the U.S. Marshals Service and other law enforcement officers for their dedication to Kinnard’s apprehension in Arizona today.”
Best of the Month!
- Chicago Mob Infamous Locations Map
- The Chicago Syndicate AKA "The Outfit"
- One Family's Rise, A Century of Power
- Mafia Links of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
- THE OUTFIT'S GREATEST HITS
- Top Ten Signs a Mafia Boss is Nuts
- Profile: Harry Aleman
- Firm with reputed mob ties flourishes
- Top Ten Ways The Mafia Can Improve Its Image
- Let Me Finish: Trump, the Kushners, Bannon, New Jersey, and the Power of In-Your-Face Politics by Chris Christie