"The Drug Enforcement Administration congratulates the Government of Mexico on the arrest of Vicente Carrillo-Fuentes, one of history’s most notorious drug traffickers. Carrillo-Fuentes was the leader of the Juarez Cartel and facilitated murder and violence in Mexico while fueling addiction in the United States and across the world. Once again, our valiant partners in Mexico who pursue these dangerous criminals should be lauded for their efforts.”
Thursday, October 09, 2014
Vicente Carrillo-Fuentes' Mexican Arrest Brings Congratulations from the DEA
DEA Administrator Michele M. Leonhart today issued the following statement following the arrest in Mexico of Juarez Cartel leader Vicente Carrillo-Fuentes:
Best of the Month!
- Chicago Mob Infamous Locations Map
- The Chicago Syndicate AKA "The Outfit"
- One Family's Rise, A Century of Power
- Mafia Links of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
- THE OUTFIT'S GREATEST HITS
- Top Ten Signs a Mafia Boss is Nuts
- Profile: Harry Aleman
- Firm with reputed mob ties flourishes
- Top Ten Ways The Mafia Can Improve Its Image
- Let Me Finish: Trump, the Kushners, Bannon, New Jersey, and the Power of In-Your-Face Politics by Chris Christie