On March 31, 2014, the United States Marshals Service’s South West Investigative Fugitive Team (SWIFT) fugitive task force arrested Maria Cathy Tercero on a warrant charging her with Attempted Homicide. Tercero was charged on August 1, 2012, in Victorville Superior Court in California. The attempted homicide occurred during an incident between rival gangs. Allegedly, Tercero and three additional gang members held down several victims from a rival gang and stabbed them multiple times. Tercero’s three accomplices were apprehended but Tercero fled California.
United States Marshals in central California developed leads that Tercero relocated to Albuquerque, NM. Deputy Marshals in Albuquerque were able to track Tercero to the 4000 block of Glen Canyon Court in northeast Albuquerque, NM. A team of law enforcement officers from the Marshal’s SWIFT task force located and arrested Tercero without incident. Tercero was transported and booked into the Bernalillo County Metropolitan Detention Center.
Monday, April 07, 2014
Best of the Month!
- Chicago Mob Infamous Locations Map
- The Chicago Syndicate AKA "The Outfit"
- One Family's Rise, A Century of Power
- Mafia Links of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
- THE OUTFIT'S GREATEST HITS
- Top Ten Signs a Mafia Boss is Nuts
- Profile: Harry Aleman
- Firm with reputed mob ties flourishes
- Top Ten Ways The Mafia Can Improve Its Image
- Let Me Finish: Trump, the Kushners, Bannon, New Jersey, and the Power of In-Your-Face Politics by Chris Christie