Today is the 12th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. Our hearts are with the victims' families, the survivors, first responders, recovery workers, and our military and their families.
Please join us in paying tribute to all of them by doing a special good deed today.
Consider making a donation perhaps, like purchasing needed school supplies for your child’s class, or scheduling time to give blood. Think about how you might volunteer your time and talents in your community. Bake cupcakes for a local fire or police station. Or look into adopting a pet from a local animal shelter. Reconnect with a relative you haven’t seen or spoken with in a while. Take your children to visit their grandparents. Or simply buy someone a cup of coffee.
It’s really up to you.
We hope you’ll visit our Facebook/911day page, read what others are doing, and share your own good deeds with us. Or post your plans on our website at 911day.org if you haven’t already done so.
We wish you all the best today, and we thank you for making 9/11 this nation’s largest annual day of charitable service.
God bless the victims and heroes of 9/11 and their families!
David Paine, Co-Founder & Jay Winuk, Co-Founder
Best of the Month!
- Chicago Mob Infamous Locations Map
- The Chicago Syndicate AKA "The Outfit"
- One Family's Rise, A Century of Power
- Mafia Links of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
- THE OUTFIT'S GREATEST HITS
- Top Ten Signs a Mafia Boss is Nuts
- Profile: Harry Aleman
- Firm with reputed mob ties flourishes
- Chicago Alderman Ed Burke Charged with Extortion by Federal Prosecutors #Corruption
- Top Ten Ways The Mafia Can Improve Its Image