A northern Wisconsin tribe is the new owner of Al Capone's Wisconsin hideout.
The Lac Court Oreilles Tribe purchased the nearly 400-acre property near Couderay for $2.7 million according to the Sawyer County Record.
The property was foreclosed on several months ago by Chippewa Valley Bank.
Monday, January 11, 2010
Best of the Month!
- Chicago Mob Infamous Locations Map
- The Chicago Syndicate AKA "The Outfit"
- One Family's Rise, A Century of Power
- Mafia Links of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
- THE OUTFIT'S GREATEST HITS
- Top Ten Signs a Mafia Boss is Nuts
- Profile: Harry Aleman
- Firm with reputed mob ties flourishes
- Let Me Finish: Trump, the Kushners, Bannon, New Jersey, and the Power of In-Your-Face Politics by Chris Christie
- Top Ten Ways The Mafia Can Improve Its Image