Police have arrested 10 members of the infamous Pruszkow mafia gang, including one of the leaders, Piotr S., also known as ‘Daddy’.
Agents from the Central Bureau of Investigation and National Police Headquarters had to set up a roadblock to detain the men – members of the Warsaw suburb-based organized crime gang - who attempted to make a getaway.
The first arrest occurred Sunday when agents detained four men. Tuesday morning, police forced their way into six apartments in Warsaw and detained the another six people.
The men are charged with drug trafficking and participating in an organized criminal group.
On Monday, Warsaw City Courts decided to detain the first four men captured for three months in jail as they await trial. The other six men will be in court today.
The investigation into the Pruszkow organization is being carried out under the supervision of Poland’s Attorney General.
Best of the Month!
- Chicago Mob Infamous Locations Map
- The Chicago Syndicate AKA "The Outfit"
- One Family's Rise, A Century of Power
- Mafia Links of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
- THE OUTFIT'S GREATEST HITS
- Top Ten Signs a Mafia Boss is Nuts
- Profile: Harry Aleman
- Firm with reputed mob ties flourishes
- Let Me Finish: Trump, the Kushners, Bannon, New Jersey, and the Power of In-Your-Face Politics by Chris Christie
- Top Ten Ways The Mafia Can Improve Its Image