10 "For 10 grand can you make me Pope?"
9. "Hello, is this the Blog-o-bloga-a-da-go-bl-vipivh residence?"
8. "Hi, it's O.J. Wanna be cellmates?"
7. "Oh, I'm sorry, I think I have the wrong Blagojevich"
6. "Hi, it's Larry Craig -- did I hear something about a Senator's seat being available?"
5. "I'm calling about your Senate seat on Craigslist. Want to trade for a futon?"
4. "Hey, it's Cheney -- Damn even I think you're sleazy"
3. "You really Blagojevich'd your political career"
2. "I'm guessing you didn't spend the bribe money on that haircut"
1. "It's Sarah Palin. Thanks for replacing me as the country's most embarassing governor"
Best of the Month!
- Chicago Mob Infamous Locations Map
- The Chicago Syndicate AKA "The Outfit"
- One Family's Rise, A Century of Power
- Mafia Links of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
- THE OUTFIT'S GREATEST HITS
- Top Ten Signs a Mafia Boss is Nuts
- Profile: Harry Aleman
- Firm with reputed mob ties flourishes
- Top Ten Ways The Mafia Can Improve Its Image
- Chicago Alderman Ed Burke Charged with Extortion by Federal Prosecutors #Corruption