It's Henry Perkins' birthday--just another ordinary day for an ordinary wax fruit factory foreman. That is, until he mistakenly ends up holding a briefcase containing five million dollars on his subway ride home.
Mayhem and hilarity ensue as Henry tries to convince his wife Carol to keep the loot and flee with him to paradise while Romanian mobsters, the cops, a dead body and dozens of nude statues join the medley.
Best of the Month!
- Top 10 Most Wanted True-Crime Movies
- Chicago Mob Infamous Locations Map
- The Brothershood Mob Squad
- Teacher has Sex with Students, Then Threatens them with the Mafia
- The Chicago Syndicate AKA "The Outfit"
- Profile: Harry Aleman
- The Sinatra Club: My Life Inside the New York Mafia
- Firm with reputed mob ties flourishes
- Mafia Links of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
- Legendary Don: Mysterious and powerful, Joe Bonanno Retreated to Tucson, but Violence Followed