Felix "Milwaukee Phil" Alderisio was one of the Chicago Outfit's most feared hitmen. He is believed to have been boss from around 1969 to 1971. Originally from New York, he moved to Chicago when he was still a child. As a teenager, he moved to Milwaukee where he fought as a boxer under the name of "Milwaukee Phil". Unpopular as a leader, he was eventually convicted of bank fraud and extortion. While serving time for those convictions, he died at the federal prison in Marion in 1971 at the age of 59.
Chicago Syndicate Articles that include mention of Felix "Milwaukee Phil" Alderisio
Wintry Grave May Be Part of Mob's Legacy
Best of the Month!
- Chicago Mob Infamous Locations Map
- Top 10 Most Wanted True-Crime Movies
- The Ruthless Rise of Mobster Joey "The Clown" Lombardo
- One Family's Rise, A Century of Power
- The Battaglias: From Siciliy to the Chicago Mob to the NHL
- Firm with reputed mob ties flourishes
- Profile: Harry Aleman
- Assassinations & Firebombs on Rise as Mobsters Fight to be Boss, Hells Angels could be Winner
- Living the high life without getting caught
- The War on Cops: How the New Attack on Law and Order Makes Everyone Less Safe