Felix "Milwaukee Phil" Alderisio was one of the Chicago Outfit's most feared hitmen. He is believed to have been boss from around 1969 to 1971. Originally from New York, he moved to Chicago when he was still a child. As a teenager, he moved to Milwaukee where he fought as a boxer under the name of "Milwaukee Phil". Unpopular as a leader, he was eventually convicted of bank fraud and extortion. While serving time for those convictions, he died at the federal prison in Marion in 1971 at the age of 59.
Chicago Syndicate Articles that include mention of Felix "Milwaukee Phil" Alderisio
Wintry Grave May Be Part of Mob's Legacy
Best of the Month!
- Top 10 Most Wanted True-Crime Movies
- Profile: Harry Aleman
- Chicago Mob Infamous Locations Map
- Frank 'The German' Schweihs - "A Killer, That's All, A Killer of a Girl"
- Top 10: Gangsters
- How Did Chicago became a Cultural Capital of Crime?
- The Brothershood Mob Squad
- Boston's Winter Hill Organization's Chain of Command
- Organized Crime, Led by Hells Angels, the Mafia, and Street Gangs, Dominates Towing Industry via Violence
- The Chicago Syndicate AKA "The Outfit"