Felix "Milwaukee Phil" Alderisio was one of the Chicago Outfit's most feared hitmen. He is believed to have been boss from around 1969 to 1971. Originally from New York, he moved to Chicago when he was still a child. As a teenager, he moved to Milwaukee where he fought as a boxer under the name of "Milwaukee Phil". Unpopular as a leader, he was eventually convicted of bank fraud and extortion. While serving time for those convictions, he died at the federal prison in Marion in 1971 at the age of 59.
Chicago Syndicate Articles that include mention of Felix "Milwaukee Phil" Alderisio
Wintry Grave May Be Part of Mob's Legacy
Best of the Month!
- Chicago Mob Infamous Locations Map
- Profile: Harry Aleman
- Top 10 Most Wanted True-Crime Movies
- One Family's Rise, A Century of Power
- The Ruthless Rise of Mobster Joey "The Clown" Lombardo
- Chicago Crime Commission Honors Outstanding Crime Fighters
- Crazy Joey Gallo's Widow Reflects on being Married to the Mob
- Mafia Links of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
- Flashback: Prison Release of Betty Loren-Maltese Awakens Organized Crime Mystique of Cicero
- Mobster, Tony Spilotro, Fought Killers to Death