Felix "Milwaukee Phil" Alderisio was one of the Chicago Outfit's most feared hitmen. He is believed to have been boss from around 1969 to 1971. Originally from New York, he moved to Chicago when he was still a child. As a teenager, he moved to Milwaukee where he fought as a boxer under the name of "Milwaukee Phil". Unpopular as a leader, he was eventually convicted of bank fraud and extortion. While serving time for those convictions, he died at the federal prison in Marion in 1971 at the age of 59.
Chicago Syndicate Articles that include mention of Felix "Milwaukee Phil" Alderisio
Wintry Grave May Be Part of Mob's Legacy
Deeply Discounted Books
- ► 2015 (211)
- ► 2014 (377)
- ► 2013 (257)
- ► 2012 (210)
- ► 2011 (202)
- ► 2010 (161)
- ► 2009 (416)
- ► 2008 (355)
- ► 2007 (599)
- Boss or Not Boss - James "Little Jimmy" Marcello
- Dapper Don Took Secrets to His Grave
- Search For Bulger Goes To Chicago
- Considering Rockford's Bid for a Casino ...Mob Tie...
- Mafia Cop Trial Defense Was 'Excellent,' Judge Say...
- Mafia Cop Testifies It's True He's a Liar
- Yet Another Chapter in the Mafia Cops Case
- Be A "Made Man" This September
- Putting the Muscle on the Sopranos
- Dropping a Dime
- Judge Rules Alleged Mobster, Frank Calabrese, Shou...
- N.J. Mafia Family Gets New Boss
- Parents Complain about 'Mafia' Game at School
- Spilotro and His Vegas Crew
- Boulis Kin, 2 Felons Own Martha's Site
- Private Eye Who Investigated 'Mafia Cops' Attacked...
- A Family Torn Apart by Mafia Cops
- Felix "Milwaukee Phil" Alderisio Index
- Prosecutors: Alleged Chicago Mob Figure Should Sta...
- Bruce Lost His Bite
- Last Shot for "Mafia Cops": The Lawyers Did It
- Attorney Paints Calabrese as Good Fella
- Overheard: Early and Often
- Wild Wild West Justice in Las Vegas
- The Badge Still Shines
- Mob's Eto Dies Long After Surviving Hit
- Mobster "Tokyo Joe" is dead
- "On the Couch" with "The Sopranos" Psychiatrist
- "Mafia Cops" to Face Life Term
- Heard Off the Street: Talk of Bankrupt Brewer Buyi...
- Mafia Cops Face Life in Prison at Sentencing
- Kin of "Mafia Cops" Victims Sue NYPD
- Accused Mobster Wants Out of Jail Before Trial
- Best gift for ‘Sopranos’ fans? End season with a b...
- ▼ June (34)
- ► 2005 (156)