Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald J. Trump lays out his professional and personal worldview in this classic work—a firsthand account of the rise of America’s foremost deal-maker.
“I like thinking big. I always have. To me it’s very simple: If you’re going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big.”—Donald J. Trump
Here is Trump in action—how he runs his organization and how he runs his life—as he meets the people he needs to meet, chats with family and friends, clashes with enemies, and challenges conventional thinking. But even a maverick plays by rules, and Trump has formulated time-tested guidelines for success. He isolates the common elements in his greatest accomplishments; he shatters myths; he names names, spells out the zeros, and fully reveals the deal-maker’s art. And throughout, Trump talks—really talks—about how he does it. Trump: The Art of the Deal, is an unguarded look at the mind of a brilliant entrepreneur—the ultimate read for anyone interested in the man behind the spotlight.
Praise for Trump: The Art of the Deal
“Trump makes one believe for a moment in the American dream again.”—The New York Times
“Donald Trump is a deal maker. He is a deal maker the way lions are carnivores and water is wet.”—Chicago Tribune
“Fascinating . . . wholly absorbing . . . conveys Trump’s larger-than-life demeanor so vibrantly that the reader’s attention is instantly and fully claimed.”—Boston Herald
“A chatty, generous, chutzpa-filled autobiography.”—New York Post
Best of the Month!
- Top 10 Most Wanted True-Crime Movies
- Chicago Mob Infamous Locations Map
- The Brothershood Mob Squad
- Profile: Harry Aleman
- The Chicago Syndicate AKA "The Outfit"
- Teacher has Sex with Students, Then Threatens them with the Mafia
- The Sinatra Club: My Life Inside the New York Mafia
- Firm with reputed mob ties flourishes
- Mafia Links of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
- Legendary Don: Mysterious and powerful, Joe Bonanno Retreated to Tucson, but Violence Followed