Wednesday, February 11, 2015
CBS Newsman Bob Simon's Forty Days
In Forty Days, the late celebrated CBS newsman, Bob Simon, recalls the trauma of the forty days he spent in an Iraqi prison during the Persian Gulf War and reveals how he relied on the memories of his life and family to pull him through.
Related Stories Book Recommendations
Best of the Month!
- Profile: Harry Aleman
- Chicago Mob Infamous Locations Map
- Top 10 Most Wanted True-Crime Movies
- Frank 'The German' Schweihs - "A Killer, That's All, A Killer of a Girl"
- Top 10: Gangsters
- How Did Chicago became a Cultural Capital of Crime?
- Organized Crime, Led by Hells Angels, the Mafia, and Street Gangs, Dominates Towing Industry via Violence
- The Chicago Syndicate AKA "The Outfit"
- The Brothershood Mob Squad
- The Ruthless Rise of Mobster Joey "The Clown" Lombardo