Rena Kopystenski, author of "An Unbelievable Life: Agent Orange and One Woman's Fight Against It" appears tonight on Crime Beat Radio.
An Unbelievable Life is a post-Vietnam War memoir that offers a unique perspective on the history and realities of the war and the long term impact of Agent Orange. This book is a tribute to the author's late husband, who was incredibly special and important although very few people know who he was or what he accomplished. It is also a testament to those brave men, women and children who, with nothing other than anger and personal dedication, taught America to honor the Vietnam Combat Veterans and create new laws and treatment for those whose lives and progeny were destroyed by Agent Orange. Perhaps the greatest purpose served by the book is to teach those who want to evoke change but fall short due to their own self- doubt or feelings of powerlessness.
Crime Beat is a weekly hour-long radio program that airs every Thursday at 8 p.m. EST. Crime Beat presents fascinating topics that bring listeners closer to the dynamic underbelly of the world of crime. Guests have included ex-mobsters, undercover law enforcement agents, sports officials, informants, prisoners, drug dealers and investigative journalists, who have provided insights and fresh information about the world’s most fascinating subject: crime.
Best of the Month!
- Top 10 Most Wanted True-Crime Movies
- Chicago Mob Infamous Locations Map
- The Brothershood Mob Squad
- Teacher has Sex with Students, Then Threatens them with the Mafia
- The Chicago Syndicate AKA "The Outfit"
- Profile: Harry Aleman
- Protected Witness, Sal Romano, Testifies at Mob Trial
- Mafia Links of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
- Firm with reputed mob ties flourishes
- Legendary Don: Mysterious and powerful, Joe Bonanno Retreated to Tucson, but Violence Followed