Turkish Airlines, recently voted Europe’s Best Airline for the fourth year in a row, will upgrade its Chicago route planes from Airbus A330-200 to Boeing 777-300 starting in May 2015. Thanks to the airline’s continuous growth, the much-anticipated upgrade will expand Business Class seating capacity to 49 luxurious seats and the Economy Class seating capacity to 300.
With the upgrade, free Wi-Fi will be offered to Business Class passengers, and Live TV option will be available with BBC World, Sky News Arabic, Euronews and Sport 24, along with the airline’s unparalleled in-flight service and award-winning cuisine.
Chicago, one of Turkish Airlines’ six U.S. gateways, continues to thrive in the highly competitive travel industry. Recognized as one of the world’s fastest growing airlines, Turkish Airlines currently flies to 260 destinations in 108 countries – more than any other airline.
In addition, the airline currently offers spectacular roundtrip airfare deals out of Chicago for this fall – especially for travel hotspot, Istanbul – the number one destination worldwide in TripAdvisor’s 2014 Travelers’ Choice awards!
Best of the Month!
- Top 10 Most Wanted True-Crime Movies
- Chicago Mob Infamous Locations Map
- The Brothershood Mob Squad
- Profile: Harry Aleman
- The Chicago Syndicate AKA "The Outfit"
- Teacher has Sex with Students, Then Threatens them with the Mafia
- The Sinatra Club: My Life Inside the New York Mafia
- Firm with reputed mob ties flourishes
- Mafia Links of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
- Legendary Don: Mysterious and powerful, Joe Bonanno Retreated to Tucson, but Violence Followed