Edgar Award winning author Burl Barer Appears Tonight on Crime Beat Radio.
Burl Barer is a Edgar Award winning author and two-time Anthony Award nominee with extensive media, advertising, marketing, and public relations experience.
Garnering accolades for his creative contributions to radio, television, and print media, Barer's career has been highlighted in The Hollywood Reporter, London Sunday Telegraph, New York Times, USA Today, Variety, Broadcasting, Electronic Media,and ABC's Good Morning America.
Barer is a frequent commentator on numerous television programs seen world wide, including "Deadly Sins," "Deadly Women," "Motives and Murders" "Snapped" "Scorned," "Behind Mansion Walls" and Hart Fisher's AMERICAN HORRORS channel via Filmon.TV
Burl Barer hosts the award winning Internet radio show, TRUE CRIME UNCENSORED with co-host, show business legend Howard Lapides, on Outlawradiousa.com, and TRUE CRIME CLASSICS with famed attorney Don Woldman.
Crime Beat is a weekly hour-long radio program that airs every Thursday at 8 p.m. EST. Crime Beat presents fascinating topics that bring listeners closer to the dynamic underbelly of the world of crime. Guests have included ex-mobsters, undercover law enforcement agents, sports officials, informants, prisoners, drug dealers and investigative journalists, who have provided insights and fresh information about the world’s most fascinating subject: crime.
Thursday, July 31, 2014
Best of the Month!
- Profile: Harry Aleman
- Chicago Mob Infamous Locations Map
- Top 10 Most Wanted True-Crime Movies
- Frank 'The German' Schweihs - "A Killer, That's All, A Killer of a Girl"
- Top 10: Gangsters
- How Did Chicago became a Cultural Capital of Crime?
- Organized Crime, Led by Hells Angels, the Mafia, and Street Gangs, Dominates Towing Industry via Violence
- The Chicago Syndicate AKA "The Outfit"
- The Brothershood Mob Squad
- The Ruthless Rise of Mobster Joey "The Clown" Lombardo