Sunday, April 27, 2008
The Last Sit-Down
The Last Sit-Down is a limited edition mixed media canvas painting that is a stunning work of art romanticizing the Italian-American mafia's most glorious years in history. Thirteen of La Cosa Nostra's most notorious members transcend the different eras in which they lived and together feast in a setting fit for a Don. From left to right, Joe Bonanno, Sal Maranzano, Vito Genovese, Joe Masseria, Frank Costello, Lucky Luciano, Al Capone, John Gotti, Paul Castellano, Joseph Colombo, Carlo Gambino, Albert Anastasia, and Gaetano Lucchese await your arrival to "The Last Sit-Down".
Best of the Month!
- Chicago Mob Infamous Locations Map
- Top 10 Most Wanted True-Crime Movies
- The Ruthless Rise of Mobster Joey "The Clown" Lombardo
- One Family's Rise, A Century of Power
- The Battaglias: From Siciliy to the Chicago Mob to the NHL
- Firm with reputed mob ties flourishes
- Profile: Harry Aleman
- Assassinations & Firebombs on Rise as Mobsters Fight to be Boss, Hells Angels could be Winner
- Living the high life without getting caught
- The War on Cops: How the New Attack on Law and Order Makes Everyone Less Safe