Sunday, April 27, 2008
The Last Sit-Down
The Last Sit-Down is a limited edition mixed media canvas painting that is a stunning work of art romanticizing the Italian-American mafia's most glorious years in history. Thirteen of La Cosa Nostra's most notorious members transcend the different eras in which they lived and together feast in a setting fit for a Don. From left to right, Joe Bonanno, Sal Maranzano, Vito Genovese, Joe Masseria, Frank Costello, Lucky Luciano, Al Capone, John Gotti, Paul Castellano, Joseph Colombo, Carlo Gambino, Albert Anastasia, and Gaetano Lucchese await your arrival to "The Last Sit-Down".
Best of the Month!
- Chicago Mob Infamous Locations Map
- Profile: Harry Aleman
- Top 10 Most Wanted True-Crime Movies
- One Family's Rise, A Century of Power
- The Ruthless Rise of Mobster Joey "The Clown" Lombardo
- Chicago Crime Commission Honors Outstanding Crime Fighters
- Crazy Joey Gallo's Widow Reflects on being Married to the Mob
- Mafia Links of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
- Flashback: Prison Release of Betty Loren-Maltese Awakens Organized Crime Mystique of Cicero
- Mobster, Tony Spilotro, Fought Killers to Death