Sunday, April 27, 2008
The Last Sit-Down
The Last Sit-Down is a limited edition mixed media canvas painting that is a stunning work of art romanticizing the Italian-American mafia's most glorious years in history. Thirteen of La Cosa Nostra's most notorious members transcend the different eras in which they lived and together feast in a setting fit for a Don. From left to right, Joe Bonanno, Sal Maranzano, Vito Genovese, Joe Masseria, Frank Costello, Lucky Luciano, Al Capone, John Gotti, Paul Castellano, Joseph Colombo, Carlo Gambino, Albert Anastasia, and Gaetano Lucchese await your arrival to "The Last Sit-Down".
Best of the Month!
- Top 10 Most Wanted True-Crime Movies
- Chicago Mob Infamous Locations Map
- Profile: Harry Aleman
- Boston's Winter Hill Organization's Chain of Command
- The Brothershood Mob Squad
- How Did Chicago became a Cultural Capital of Crime?
- One Family's Rise, A Century of Power
- Only Yesterday: An Informal History of the 1920s
- Top 10: Gangsters
- The Chicago Syndicate AKA "The Outfit"