Sunday, April 27, 2008
The Last Sit-Down
The Last Sit-Down is a limited edition mixed media canvas painting that is a stunning work of art romanticizing the Italian-American mafia's most glorious years in history. Thirteen of La Cosa Nostra's most notorious members transcend the different eras in which they lived and together feast in a setting fit for a Don. From left to right, Joe Bonanno, Sal Maranzano, Vito Genovese, Joe Masseria, Frank Costello, Lucky Luciano, Al Capone, John Gotti, Paul Castellano, Joseph Colombo, Carlo Gambino, Albert Anastasia, and Gaetano Lucchese await your arrival to "The Last Sit-Down".
Best of the Month!
- Top 10 Most Wanted True-Crime Movies
- Chicago Mob Infamous Locations Map
- The Brothershood Mob Squad
- Teacher has Sex with Students, Then Threatens them with the Mafia
- The Chicago Syndicate AKA "The Outfit"
- Protected Witness, Sal Romano, Testifies at Mob Trial
- Profile: Harry Aleman
- Firm with reputed mob ties flourishes
- Mafia Links of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
- Tokyo Joe: The Man Who Brought Down the Chicago Mob (Mafia o Utta Otoko)