Sunday, April 27, 2008
The Last Sit-Down
The Last Sit-Down is a limited edition mixed media canvas painting that is a stunning work of art romanticizing the Italian-American mafia's most glorious years in history. Thirteen of La Cosa Nostra's most notorious members transcend the different eras in which they lived and together feast in a setting fit for a Don. From left to right, Joe Bonanno, Sal Maranzano, Vito Genovese, Joe Masseria, Frank Costello, Lucky Luciano, Al Capone, John Gotti, Paul Castellano, Joseph Colombo, Carlo Gambino, Albert Anastasia, and Gaetano Lucchese await your arrival to "The Last Sit-Down".
Best of the Month!
- Chicago Mob Infamous Locations Map
- Top 10 Most Wanted True-Crime Movies
- Protected Witness Testifies at Mob Trial
- The Ruthless Rise of Mobster Joey "The Clown" Lombardo
- Firm with reputed mob ties flourishes
- Alledged Mob Social Club: We Do a Lot of Good Things
- Profile: Harry Aleman
- Living the high life without getting caught
- Legendary Don: Mysterious and powerful, Joe Bonanno Retreated to Tucson, but Violence Followed
- Gangsters & Grifters: Classic Crime Photos from the @ChicagoTribune