Fans of a certain multi-award-winning HBO dramatic series and lovers of fine eating everywhere made The Sopranos Family Cookbook: As Compiled by Artie Bucco a runaway #1 bestseller, thanks to its intimate vignettes and delectable Old Country recipes. But that just got the party started.
Now comes the ultimate guide to making every event the perfect occasion, served up by the Garden State's most gracious hostess, Carmela Soprano.
Best of the Month!
- Top 10 Most Wanted True-Crime Movies
- Chicago Mob Infamous Locations Map
- Profile: Harry Aleman
- The Brothershood Mob Squad
- Boston's Winter Hill Organization's Chain of Command
- How Did Chicago became a Cultural Capital of Crime?
- Top 10: Gangsters
- One Family's Rise, A Century of Power
- Only Yesterday: An Informal History of the 1920s
- The Chicago Syndicate AKA "The Outfit"